On this page you will find all the documents you need when you are planning and hosting a Mosaic.
- Mosaic Programme Guide
- Basic Programme Rules
- Child Safeguarding Policy and Procedures
- Behaviour Policy
- Behaviour Policy Frequently Asked Questions
- Crisis Communications Guide
- CISV International Mental Health Guide
Mosaic WorksheetThis is the official Mosaic project worksheet and the core resource for all Mosaic projects. It is to be used both before the project begins (to outline the proposal) and after it is complete (to evaluate and report against the original goals and objectives).
Mosaic Project ExamplesHere you can find an example of Mosaic project for each CISV content area, which could help you while planning your own Mosaic project.
During a Mosaic Project(When you are ready to start the planning phase of your project)
If a Chapter/project coordinator would like support from a Regional Mosaic Expert:
15th of any month
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Include brief comments and ideas about the project. This will help us match you with a suitable Regional Team Mosaic Expert.
- The Mosaic Support Team will provide a reference number for your Mosaic project.
- You will have been assigned a Regional Team Mosaic Expert to support you and you can start planning your Mosaic.
- You can spend up to 3 months working with your Expert.
- With the support of your Regional Mosaic, submit your completed Worksheet for approval.
- The Mosaic Support Team will send you a formal notice of Approval.
If a Chapter/project coordinator does not need support from a Regional Mosaic Expert:
- Work with your Local Mosaic Expert to plan a Mosaic.
- Submit a completed Worksheet to email@example.com.
- A Regional Team Mosaic Expert will review the Worksheet. They may contact you for clarifications about the project content during this time then make a recommendation to the Mosaic Support Team.
- The Mosaic Support Team will contact you to confirm whether your project can be considered Mosaic.
- The Mosaic Support Team will provide a programme reference number for your planned Mosaic project.
After a Mosaic Project(When your Mosaic project has now finished)
Within 2 weeks of the end of the end of the project
- Submit a completed Mosaic Report to the Mosaic Support Team, using the report section of your Worksheet.
- Late reports may be subject to a sanction procedure.