If you have any doubts or any child safeguarding concerns, past or present, please contact us in confidence on email@example.com. If you would like to report an incident from a CISV International programme or event, please complete an Incident Report Form.
Safeguarding Training is mandatory for any persons in positions of trust and responsibility in CISV Programmes. Complete the training here.
Key Documents for Risk Management
We have a number of key documents relating to general risk management, along with specific Child Safeguarding procedures. These documents provide essential guidance to all Risk Managers.
- Behaviour Policy
- Behaviour Policy Frequently Asked Questions
- Covid Safe Programmes and Events Procedures for 2023
- Risk Management Checklist – All Camp Programmes – Word (AKA Pre-Camp Checklist)
- Risk Management Checklist – Interchange – Word
- Risk Management Checklist – RTF and International JB Event – Word
- Mental Health Guide
If you can’t see the document you are looking for, use the Document Search.