Introducing the New and Improved myCISV
CISV International is offering the new and improved version of myCISV since 2020.
We have experienced it to be a very helpful tool in preparing and running our programmes!
- As a parental guardian, you will have your children under the age of 16 connected, managed and monitored through your personal account in myCISV
- All programme information on one place (including participants’ forms, safe and secure)
- A ‘CISV CV’ (Curriculum Vitae); one place to see all of your participation, training, and other role history
- No more ‘claim participation’; your Chapter or NA will assign you to the programme in myCISV
- … and more …
Check out our myCISV support materials to get to know your way around the system:
- Step-by-step myCISV Help Notes:
- myCISV Guided Video Tutorial (1:15 hour video recording of myCISV Webinar with timestamps at the beginning)
- Help on Forms matters (with thanks to Fi Orlando and CISV USA for allowing us to share their material)
- Our myCISV FAQ Page offers granular help and explanation on specific matters that may cause problems!