How to tell us about it
Tell us about the national programme or event you organized by completing the National Programmes and Events Report.
If you want your national programme or event registered on myCISV, please complete the myCISV registration form. This will also allow your NA or Chapter to assign participants to the programme or event. You will also be able to use the secured programme data section to exchange information with your participants via myCISV.
- Village-based Programme Model, Step Up-based Programme Model and Day-based Model
- The IJB Events Guide [to be added]
- CISV and E-safety during COVID-19
Where to go for support and questions
- For questions about the new national programme models, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- For input and ideas on running other educational events, please contact your Educational Programmes ReCos at Educational Programmes Americas ReCo, Educational Programmes EMEA ReCos, or Educational Programmes Asia-Pacific ReCos
- To organize a Mosaic, please contact email@example.com
Make 2020 Count!
Organizing Chapters/ NAs
Though we are hoping that the 2020 Dec-Jan programme season will be strong, with most international programmes cancelled in 2020, there can still be opportunities for educational experiences and engagement opportunities in our NAs and Chapters.
The ‘Make 2020 Count’ CampaignIf your Chapter or NA is organizing an event or programme, please tell us about it. We want to hear about what you organize and how many people participate. It would be great to hear from all our Chapters and NAs from around the world so that we can share both inside and outside CISV how many of these events and opportunities there were in 2020.
What Will We Count
- The new educational programme models. Three models will be made ready for trialling as of July
- Other educational events (virtual and in-person)
- Other Chapter events (virtual and in-person)