Most of the documents and guides you need for your Chapter’s Finance information can be found here.
You will also see links to other information and areas of the website that may be of use to you.
- Fundraising Coordinator Role Profile
- NA or Chapter Treasurer Role profile
- Treasurers Guide
- C-09 Financial Routines of CISV International
- C-10 CISV International Fee Structure
- C-11 Programme Cancellation and Penalty Fees
Peace Fund Trust
The CISV International Peace Fund is a Registered Charity in England. The Trust was created in 1988 to globally support CISV objectives, but is independently registered and has different Trustees and governing instruments.
The trustees shall hold the Trust Fund and the income thereof upon trust to apply the same to further the objects of CISV which are:
- To further education in international understanding of children throughout the world without distinction of race, religion or politics so that they may grow to maturity conscious of their responsibilities as human beings.
- To develop the individual child’s potential for co-operation with others.
- To further research contributing to this work.